Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Corset of the Month


This may have been corset of the month for What Katie Did in September, but it is a long term favourite of mine. They only make one of each size, so a girl (or her very generous lover) has to be quick.

They are not making one this month, because they are so busy with a big job that is all hush-hush at the moment, but we will have to be vigilant. And if December is as delightful as this, I must ask you to please, please leave the 22" for me.


Here is the website for What Katie Did so you can feast your lovely eyes!                                                 

          







2 comments:

  1. ooh I love waspies, and sometimes when I need visual pleasure I just put it into Image Search and browse around at bits of 500-quid gorgeousness. If one is engaged in activity when a waspie is the only garment worn, one has a very happy partner indeed.
    More people should know this.
    There is a French man who cinches himself in and is known as Mr. Corsets - worth searching out.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautifully wicked!

    I am so tempted to get the Morticia from WKD in these colours, but it is so awfully expensive. I was telling a friend today that I do like a tight lacing, so I think that corset would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete

** I love it when you message me! **