Saturday, May 12, 2012

Invitation

My Dear Readers,

As you know, I have been besotted by many of the beautiful things in the What Katie Did range for quite some time. Just the other day I posted a lovely picture from their site to my blog.

Ms Katie has contacted me and asked if I would mind keeping her banner on my site. Because it is so beautiful, and brightens up the page a little, I thought I might. It is something I can change regularly, so you will always have something pretty to look at. And she has attached a little function so you can click on it and go straight to the WKD site. What a beautiful way to enjoy all the intricacies of those gorgeous undergarments.

And did you guess what was in my little parcel this week? Shall I give you a clue ... or keep you in suspense?

There now. (A girl can't give too much away!)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

** I love it when you message me! **